Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was turning into a parking lot, guess he was in a hurry. When he tried to go around me he hit me.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Just great. I'm getting weary of where I moved too. People don't know how to manuever around parking lots these days. Sorry to hear about the accident BAC.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I was turning into a parking lot, guess he was in a hurry. When he tried to go around me he hit me.

Been there, done that with my ride like 4-5 times in the last 2 years :pat: . It's just a hassle to deal with it all. At least it's only gonna be a repaint and the rear doesn't have to be replaced.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
bac n black,
Sorry to see the huge scrape on your bumper by a careless, impatient driver. Being that I have gone through some major repairs lately, yours appears to be simple to repair, not much down time.

Still, if this is your very first damage, I can definitely identify with your feelings regarding it being marked up after you being so careful with it.

I'm just glad to hear no one was hurt and I hope the other person's insurance is going to take good care of it all.

Wishing you the best. Make sure to keep us updated.

bruno

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bac n black,
Sorry to see the huge scrape on your bumper by a careless, impatient driver. Being that I have gone through some major repairs lately, yours appears to be simple to repair, not much down time.

Still, if this is your very first damage, I can definitely identify with your feelings regarding it being marked up after you being so careful with it.

I'm just glad to hear no one was hurt and I hope the other person's insurance is going to take good care of it all.

Wishing you the best. Make sure to keep us updated.

bruno
Thanks Bruno.. but actually I think why this simple mark is so upsetting is because, all he had to do is wait, like 5 sec and it would not have happened....and I just got the car right, after five tries by the body shop; when someone keyed my car half way down the passanger side. But it is just another one of lifes little Pain in the ass.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Thanks Bruno.. but actually I think why this simple mark is so upsetting is because, all he had to do is wait, like 5 sec and it would not have happened....and I just got the car right, after five tries by the body shop; when someone keyed my car half way down the passanger side. But it is just another one of lifes little Pain in the ass.
Cali drivers are indeed impatient and always think they drive better than anyone else (I don't think that way though, lol!). The 300 paint must wear a sign that says 'scratch me'. I hope you find the right body shop to repair this one correctly the very first time. Did the other party have insurance?

bruno

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cali drivers are indeed impatient and always think they drive better than anyone else (I don't think that way though, lol!). The 300 paint must wear a sign that says 'scratch me'. I hope you find the right body shop to repair this one correctly the very first time. Did the other party have insurance?

bruno
Yes they do, however they do not want to go throught the insurance company...we shall see.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
When they see how much it will cost to do it right they will!

I agree with you on that, BIG SMOOTH.

Sounds like the person responsible has a reason(s) for not wanting to use the insurance company.

bac n black , I hope you did get their insurance information anyway and notified your company about it regardless of how it will be handled. You would be suprised how many people want to do the cash thing because they don't want you to know that they don't have any car insurance. :pat:

bruno

·
Registered
2,422 Posts

I agree with you on that, BIG SMOOTH.

Sounds like the person responsible has a reason(s) for not wanting to use the insurance company.

bac n black , I hope you did get their insurance information anyway and notified your company about it regardless of how it will be handled. You would be suprised how many people want to do the cash thing because they don't want you to know that they don't have any car insurance. :pat:

bruno

Double TRUE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts