Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i saw this 300 and cant figure it out.... looks to me like someone streched it for the purpose of being driven around by a chauffeur or something and having more comfort like a Maybach.....either way looks pretty cool, thought you might like to see it

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thats what i thought too but i didnt want to sound like an idiot and ask if it was.... That 300 Limo looks Insane...LOVE IT

·
Registered
120 Posts
looks like Twista's.
Hard to say... DUB shows the same cars over and over.
Ever notice how celebs never drive cars that given to em?
I see Snoop's 300 at every show. He's never even sat in it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
that does look pretty snazzy.
yeah, a lot of celebrities don't even drive their cars.
i know someone who's been working on paul walker's skyline
& it sits in this guy's shop & the guy takes it to shows.
i guess they may have nothing more to spend their money on.
so, it's all just wasted away. *sigh*

·
Registered
332 Posts
Tommyz friend was the first one to do that. His friend extended the car about 6 inches. Damn wish i can find the picture right about now.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Finally saw a Chrysler 300 Limo, this weekend right here in Milwaukee! Man was it sharp, someone went to the prom in style :) .

·
Registered
362 Posts
yea that extended C looks real nice. i remember reading on here somewhere about a company that had plans of mass producing the 300 with a 6 in. longer wheelbase. this is not the first picture ive seen of cars like this. personally i think its an excellent idea. that was one of the main reasons i decided on this car, because of its long chassis.....find me one thats 6 inches longer and id still drive it, lol! personally i dont care for these cars in the typical stretch limo design, but this lil longer version is perfect!

id be interested to see some interior pics of these and see if they changed anything, a 2+2 seating setup would be awesome! perhaps even reclining seats like the maybach!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts