Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

*Ahh, license plate is in the wrong spot. After putting the stripes on the guys at the shop misplaced my plate. Don't worry, frame is now safe in better spot!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like it!! Really sporty!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good. Got any other pics?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to bring the 80's back. LOL.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like it alot!!! how would it look with the grille mesh blacked out? Not the edges and center bar, just the mesh? (I have the same grille I think, and was contemplating doing that...)

·
Registered
491 Posts

*Ahh, license plate is in the wrong spot. After putting the stripes on the guys at the shop misplaced my plate. Don't worry, frame is now safe in better spot!
Na!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nice job on the stripes. I've thought about doing something like that too. Now you need to get rid of the chrome on the mirrors and grill.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks Raymond. Too bad we didn't get to meet up when you came to Hawaii. Good bunch there.

Yup, ordered the VIP deep dish and still looking for the turn signal side mirrors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This looks sick hun. I know I was kinda hesitant on you putting it but it turned out really nice. Can't wait to see our B3AST again... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Maybe try something like this! Just a thought. Wonder how the stripes would look on my ride:scared:

With the black wheels and grille, you're half way there. DO IT! I dig the stripes and it is different from other 300s out there. It really does look better in person IMO.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe try something like this! Just a thought. Wonder how the stripes would look on my ride:scared:

Yup, that's actually the theme I'm going with. Once the stripes went on. It was a blend I didn't like much. Bling and sport. So the bling is going away. I'm awaiting my deep dish grille/black mesh and looking around for some staggered black rims w/ a machine lip. Then it'll be on to the smaller stuff -- mirror l.e.d.'s, chrome paint matched.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Funny I never thought strips would look good.. But I think you have changed my mind.. Do you have anymore pictures from other angles ??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts