Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy’s. Need some help here.

I’ve had my 300c srt for 2 years and moded the hell out of it the day I got it. It’s got it all from the gsm blower, KW’s, 8 piston brembo brakes, Kooks headers and B&B exhaust , 22” wheels and every other thing that goes with it. I’ve put 24,XXX miles on the car and now need more.

My question is, I’d like to do a stroker engine but keep the blower. Has it been done? Is there Programming for this package? If so is there programming for 8:1 compression. If so what is needed to do the conversion.
If not who has programming for a non blower stroker and what is need for that conversion.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Hi guy’s. Need some help here.

I’ve had my 300c srt for 2 years and moded the hell out of it the day I got it. It’s got it all from the gsm blower, KW’s, 8 piston brembo brakes, Kooks headers and B&B exhaust , 22” wheels and every other thing that goes with it. I’ve put 24,XXX miles on the car and now need more.

My question is, I’d like to do a stroker engine but keep the blower. Has it been done? Is there Programming for this package? If so is there programming for 8:1 compression. If so what is needed to do the conversion.
If not who has programming for a non blower stroker and what is need for that conversion.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
You need to go straight to GSM, IMO. They do strokers (really nice ones) and they have the tuning you need. And to boot, Scott the owner is an awesome guy that will take care of you.

MOose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts