Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Strut grill-side vents

7K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Marcusholm 
#1 ·
Just found out my Silver C is here!! :banana:
I have my Strut grill package on the way as well.
Looking for some input about adding the side vents. I think they look good.

Anyone have advice? Thanks.

#6 ·
Strut Side Vents

I disagree about the side vents looking cheap! They look very ritzy, but I decided to not go with them because I can't visualize them cutting a hole in the side of my baby (SRT8) If you like them then go with it.

Dough

Oh I forgot they cost $1400 or $1200 little steep if you ask me!

#8 ·
im partial on the Strut side vents. i suppose they look good, but for the price i definatly wouldnt consider it........theres so much more you can do with $1200
but hey, if money is not an issue...go for it. to the average person looking at them, they dont look like much. but if you pull up next to another 300, or a guy who knows their stuff, they will definatly know whats up.
Strut products is definalty the upper echilon of "automotive jewelry".

now dont bash me for this one guys-but ive actually grown quite fond of the 'stick on' 3 fender port holes. i know they serve no purpose and they are essentially just taped on to your car, but i think when trying to achieve a certain 'look' with your 300, they definatly add a lil bit of style to your fender. i havent seen enough pictures of (black) 300s with them to know if i want to get them or not. anyone have any pics of these fender port holes?

#9 ·
Thanks for the input.
I got the whole 6 pc. kit for 2100.00 and I'm paying 350.00 to do all the work.
I agree that they are not worth an extra 1200. But for that price I can justify it.

Add that to:
Window tint.
Eibach lowering kit.
TIS 22" 02's
Lambo doors.
Chrome tips (for now not doing exhaust).

If I can figure out how to post pics (lol) I will when she's done.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Side vent installer

We are the builders of the black 300 up above with the side vents. We have a few pictures of the install but the file is to big to post. It will be on our website soon though. Email me if you would like pictures.

If you guys are interested in these we can make a way better deal out the door than the retailers price.

We are building a new car right now that is going to really change the way that people look at the 300.

#11 ·
strut aint worth the $$$$$$

Strut grills look nice but w/ the price of a grill you gould get a full set of 22" rims and wheels and then a E&G grill

#12 ·
That is true. But it is all about what you are into. Some guys are fine with the quality level of the E&G Others ask for a bit more. That is where STRUT comes in. Nobody has the wrong choice, it is all personal opinion.

#16 ·
I didn't know those were turn signals... I thought it was jus a lil extra add on that is sick. as for the side vents Im goona get the whole strut package so might as well throw the vents on. I like 'em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.