Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know I know I know $3000 is A LOT to spend on a grill, but it looks soooooooooo good in person. I have a problem though, I don't know where to get one. Does anyone on here sell them, does anyone know of a reputable seller? I want to buy one, but I would like to be safe in doing it. Do any of our forum sponsors sell it? Help me please, I will post VERY detailed pictures of the install.

Thanks
-Chris

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Black Hemi said:
I know I know I know I know $3000 is A LOT to spend on a grill, but it looks soooooooooo good in person. I have a problem though, I don't know where to get one. Does anyone on here sell them, does anyone know of a reputable seller? I want to buy one, but I would like to be safe in doing it. Do any of our forum sponsors sell it? Help me please, I will post VERY detailed pictures of the install.

Thanks
-Chris
We carry them. (386)239-0000

·
Registered
173 Posts
black hemi, i agree the strut is absolutely gorgeous. its draws your attention to it like no other grill does...

is it 10 times nicer than the e&g???? thats what i've been toiling with...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Please - select something else! This is way over priced and a poor quality product. The one I saw on a car (in Detroit) was showing signs of corrosion due to the road salt and moisture.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LXfreak said:
Please - select something else! This is way over priced and a poor quality product. The one I saw on a car (in Detroit) was showing signs of corrosion due to the road salt and moisture.
Well, luckily I dont live in an area where salt or snow will affect me. Wes and Tommy I will be calling you on Monday.

Thanks
-Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts