Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hadnt been on here in awhile.. Sold my 300c and pretty much took everything that was worth anything off of it when i did.. I do a STRUT grille with the lower vent grilles also, ill let the set of 3 go for 2500,. My email is [email protected] if anyone is interested, I have the headliner with 4 tvs covered in gray ostrich i will sell also,. 26" brand new Asanti AF 115 wheels wrapped in Brand new hankook 305/30/26 tires, the tires are mounted on the wheels but the wheels was just used to put on the car for sema of last year. Email me if anyone is interested.
Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
not stirring up trouble but with all the scams floating around lately how bout some pics.... considering the price you're asking a picture of your items with the front page of your local news paper would be great, If you can include a close up one with the date on the paper and your item showing it would be great.

·
Registered
469 Posts
And if you could supply us with the last four digits of your social, a copy of your birth certificate and a valid drivers license.

We also need any past address' in which you resided and a full list employers past and present.

Your wifes maiden name?

Highschool in which you graduated?

Estimated yearly salary?

Any alias' you go by?

Your dogs name, and any possible names that were considered prior to owning your dog.

We also need the VIN number of your 300 plus 2 VIN numbers of the two cars prior to your 300.

What town were you born in.

And lastly, we need 10 signatures from non-related persons, 1 sig from the chief of police, and 1 sig from your mailman.

JUST THEN MIGHT I CONSIDER BUYING THIS GRILL

·
Registered
435 Posts
And if you could supply us with the last four digits of your social, a copy of your birth certificate and a valid drivers license.

We also need any past address' in which you resided and a full list employers past and present.

Your wifes maiden name?

Highschool in which you graduated?

Estimated yearly salary?

Any alias' you go by?

Your dogs name, and any possible names that were considered prior to owning your dog.

We also need the VIN number of your 300 plus 2 VIN numbers of the two cars prior to your 300.

What town were you born in.

And lastly, we need 10 signatures from non-related persons, 1 sig from the chief of police, and 1 sig from your mailman.

JUST THEN MIGHT I CONSIDER BUYING THIS GRILL
LOL, you forgot name and gender of first born.... ugh....:twak:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts