Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not want to get flamed on or anything but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a group buy started for this grille.... As some of you know this combination is aout 3400 retail, but if we can get a group buy maybe we can get it for less....Before I approach the company I wanted to see if there was anyone out there interested. Its not bling and ghetto like some people think but it truly takes your 300C to a whole other level that most people cant take.....Please do not post if you have any negative comments. Thank you guys..... Here is what we get.... The front grille, lower grille inserts and all the strutwear badging.... By the way this grille is absolutely stunning in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
unless its under $300 bucks they can kiss my ass.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
E&G

I just talked to AIDI the other day and was told that E&G will be making the mesh for the vents in the near future and would post on the forums when they will be for purchase. I obtained my grill before I got my car for $265 and my guess is that the total cost for grill and lower section will be between $400-$450.

I'd say go with E&G unless you want to spend 3Gs

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I've seen the grill and I agree it is by far the best looking one on the market. The question is what are we willing to pay? We'd be lucky to get 50% off, which is still to much. I do'nt even think they'll give us the time of day. If something reasonable works out count me in

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
tekhen said:
I just talked to AIDI the other day and was told that E&G will be making the mesh for the vents in the near future and would post on the forums when they will be for purchase. I obtained my grill before I got my car for $265 and my guess is that the total cost for grill and lower section will be between $400-$450.

I'd say go with E&G unless you want to spend 3Gs
I also paid $265 for the E&G from AIDI, I sure hope your guess is way off, that is nearly $100 per lower insert. For that kind of money, I'll buy another whole grille and cut what I need and the rest cut and sell on ebay.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm a bit curious,

Does anyone have any knowledge if they are selling the combination grille and lower inserts through various dealers or only through their national company?

jtrejo,
I'm sure you can get a great deal of 300 C forum people to go in on a group buy. Start you deal there and when they see that we come with 10+ people, then you can work in a deal for yourself for the BIG BOI GRILLE...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lower grille inserts...

Is anyone still interested in the lower grille inserts?
I know if you have one of the various E&G grilles like myself, you have been thinking up how to cover up the other lower inserts...
Let's make a few calls and get E&G to start the process...
WE need to show a demand and they will build it...

Dave
Chicago

1-800-394-2774
1-800-394-2774
1-800-394-2774

Call twice a day!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Picture! And I might....

·
Registered
901 Posts
I can't wait to get the Lower Mesh Grill inserts.

·
Registered
435 Posts
K, so maybe I'm just not getting it... but, what makes this grille WORTH $3,400?
I mean I could put gold plated poop on a stick and say it's a status symbol but doesn't mean it's worth it.
What is it made of, how is it made? for $3,400 I would expect a single piece construction (no welds anywhere, yes one damn piece of metal including the mesh part) laser cut made of some space age never rust, never need polish, dirt and water wicking alloy... but that's just me.
I'm not up for over spending on under quality...
Not trying to make you the salesman but I need convincing...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
If anyone can get me a scan of the rear emblem I would love you forit... and maybe even throw a few bucks to paypal for you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts