Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody looked into this kit yet or heard more about it?

STS Turbo Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

It looks interesting. Unsure how much room there is underneath in a 2nd gen 300 yet,

Dyno results looks impressive.

I have sent an enquiry to learn more about it. Thought i'd post it up here for discussion too.

cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rear Mount Turbo install on a Challenger -

Rear View[

Front View

WHAT COMES WITH THE COMPLETE KIT?
Turbos
STS 620hp capable Turbochargers - upgrades available
Wastegates
STS/Turbosmart 40mm Wastegates
Blow-Off Valve
STS/Turbosmart 52mm Blow-Off Valve
Intercooler
Air-to-Air Polished Aluminum Front Mount Intercooler
Tuning
Diablo Sport Predator w/ 2 bar map sensor
Warranty
One Year Parts Warranty

ALL THE CLAMPS, FITTINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS YOU'LL NEED. (TUNER KITS AVAILABLE, DELETE INJECTORS/TUNING)

IS YOU LX MODIFIED/BUILT? NO WORRIES IF THE OUT OF THE BOX TURBOS ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU STS HAS PLENTY OF COMBINATIONS AND OPTIONS TO GET YOU SET UP PERFECTLY THROUGH IIR.

REMOTE MOUNT? YES! STS PLACES THE TURBOS AT THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE UP AND OUT OF THE WAY, NOT ONLY DOES THIS DROP ENGINE BAY TEMPS IT ALSO IS WHAT BRINGS OUT THE INCREDIBLE STS SOUND! PICTURES AND VIDEO BELOW.

·
Premium Member
4,515 Posts
I had a squires system on a Z06, worked flawlessly, no complaints. I've also ridden in a gen 1 SRT with an STS kit and it was a beast (single turbo). Now the piping is a pain in the you know where as it runs back to front, also the fact you have wastegates hanging out in the elements imo isn't so favorable.... but honestly they seem to be a pretty inexpensive turbo solution in comparison to say a hellion kit...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for your input.

I could get everything I require locally, but unsure tuning wise what would be the best unit to look into for such a setup being new to the scene.

·
Premium Member
4,515 Posts
Diablosport programmer and get a custom tune from Johan... he could get it inline.

Reactions: MAXSRT

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
What is the approximate retail price, also could the turbos hold out to wet weather climates? Just wondered how it would hold out i.e. to corrosion and road salts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts