Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you guys think of the new "Stull Diamond wire mesh grille" I went on the wyckoff chrysler site and they have it on sale right now for $339 and with the chrysler emblem added it would only cost $395 shipped. I think it looks a little better than the E&G grille that is out everywhere and this new stull grille isn't a whole lot more in price. I'm definately thinking about getting this one instead of the E&G. Let me know your thoughs about it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Not good. Even though I would not consider a grill swap on my car, this just looks incomplete.

·
Registered
173 Posts
the Stull seems to have a tighter weave than the E&G, whatever your taste is... i'm a bigger fan of the E&G for the big weave...

but opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one and some of them stink, so go with whta you want, not with what everyone else wants. your car is for your enjoyment frst, others second...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Trademark Rights?

kangol99 said:
I was wondering what you guys think of the new "Stull Diamond wire mesh grille" I went on the wyckoff chrysler site and they have it on sale right now for $339 and with the chrysler emblem added it would only cost $395 shipped. I think it looks a little better than the E&G grille that is out everywhere and this new stull grille isn't a whole lot more in price. I'm definately thinking about getting this one instead of the E&G. Let me know your thoughs about it.
Thought E&G received a "cease & desist" order from DCX telling them to stop making Chrysler wings - no?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sweet

Kangol, that looks sweeeet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts