Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anyone has some ideas for cleaning the dirt and grime for the white/cream colored part of the door panels on my car....

i've tried a scrub brush, but i just can't seem to get into the small lines/grooves that are in the pattern that's on the door... any tips would be helpful..

thanks in advance

·
Registered
650 Posts
consider it a blessing. imagine of how many germs and dirt you would be ignorant if you had black panels. :twak:

oh.. make a bit of soapy solution (avoid using to much of it when working on panel joints) and some cloth. some mild brush will work too. i had gray interior and would clean it this way once in a while. i did the same on dark interiors. i hate grime. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mopar makes stuff called total clean which is awesome! I work on these everyday and sometimes you cant avoid a grease smudge every now and then. Good on carpet also.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mentioned this to a buddy... and he gave me his windex for autos.. it's windex's all purpose & glass cleaner...

with a bit of pressure, took it all off.. feels so good to have my car all minty inside now.. although i wouldnt use that all over the interior for the clean, as i use mothers products, it worked great for the hard spots...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts