Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I invested a good amount of money for the HID C headlights and I heard from another member that I need to gather a number of parts for them to work, can anyone shed some light on this issue, I heard it's going to be expensive but those fish like projector lenses just might be worth it..

thank you,

Jay :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Why didn't you buy the non HID headlights and just buy an HID kit?

Would save a lot of time and headache.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did I mention IM STUPID I LIKE to store peanut butter in my pants and eat it so nobody fights me. But seriously, I did not know anything about that whole issue. Well I guess Ill be putting them up for sale.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
You don't need to put them up for sale.
Someone helpful is bound to show up sooner or later to help you out.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
an INCREDIBLE MAN is helping me with this problem of mine, I think I will give it a shot before getting rid of it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
LOL, I think you need the capacitors and some resistors and a couple other things, or am I talking about something entirely different... Oh well, I must add that I'm intrigued with the whole peanut butter thing... :biggrin:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
by the time I could get the headlights to work I would have had enough money to get headlights that would work and a new set of fog lights with a switch AND peanut butter haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts