Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my morning commute to work I stopped to get my badge updated and when I went to turn the car on there was no power at all. No interior lights, headlights nothing. The tail lights were faintly flickering but the car wouldn’t start at all. I’ve had no issues and there are no hazard lights on in the dash, the only thing is I’ve been using my spare key and the battery is low and has to be pressed on the start button to start the car but I’m almost sure the battery in the fob is 100% dead now. I don’t know what else to do and cannot figure out what the issue is can anyone help. The vehicle is a 2014 300 base with AWD

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,585 Posts
Do you have any power? I'm thinking headlights etc or has your car 12v battery gone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to jump it and it wouldn’t start but randomly the windshield wipers moved but very slow even after it was disconnected from the other battery a few hours later the wipers still moved but nothing else came on lights anything. It’s weird tho because it literally has been fine no issues at all. I get out the car for not even 5 seconds and it just completely shut down

·
Registered
19 Posts
I tried to jump it and it wouldn’t start but randomly the windshield wipers moved but very slow even after it was disconnected from the other battery a few hours later the wipers still moved but nothing else came on lights anything. It’s weird tho because it literally has been fine no issues at all. I get out the car for not even 5 seconds and it just completely shut down
the first thing I would do is check the battery . If you have a volt meter it can test your voltage. If your battery is good then check your fuses. From your description it sounds like a dead battery

·
Registered
644 Posts
The battery is in the trunk. If dead, good luck getting the trunk open. Squeeze through the back seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts