Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone thinking about getting a suede headliner? Really dresses up the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
eudaman said:
hell ya, suede is needed in the eudarig. black suede. where does one go in so cal for such a thing is my question.
Aspen at 22 Elite is doing my full leather/suede seat replacement kit including headliner and door inserts as we speak. He is the only person I would go to b/c he is in the fabric business and he has a true passion for this car.
When I get it put in I will post all the pics.

·
Registered
218 Posts
LB44, Looks good man! I was thinking of going with the Dark Slate Gray or Black. I think that would look sweet!

·
Registered
160 Posts
kidcoastal said:
Aspen at 22 Elite is doing my full leather/suede seat replacement kit including headliner and door inserts as we speak. He is the only person I would go to b/c he is in the fabric business and he has a true passion for this car.
When I get it put in I will post all the pics.
what color headliner/seats u going with?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daddydough said:
LB44, Looks good man! I was thinking of going with the Dark Slate Gray or Black. I think that would look sweet!
Dough,
Make sure they do the pillars too, in the front down to the dash, where the seatbelt mechanism is, and down to the rear deck. I had them do the rear deck also, in dark slate. It really completes it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jm300 said:
WOW! That is nice.

What Focal equipment do you have in your car?
JM,
Thanks. The woofers are polyglass series and the rest of the speakers are k2 power series. Had never heard of focal until my boy did my car, it sounds fantastic!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ktan23 said:
how much did that cost for labor and material?
KT,
It was about 1900 bucks for everything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts