Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for a Bluetooth audio streaming inject module that could be installed between the radio and its harness? If it had a good discreet microphone solution that would be a bonus.

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone have any suggestions for a Bluetooth audio streaming inject module that could be installed between the radio and its harness? If it had a good discreet microphone solution that would be a bonus.

2008 300C AWD with CD/DVD / UConnect / Sirius / Nav

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I have never heard of one that goes on the wiring harness of the radio. But there are many options for an FM Bluetooth car adapter. They work, more or less.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never heard of one that goes on the wiring harness of the radio. But there are many options for an FM Bluetooth car adapter. They work, more or less.
I know they have them for volvo. I'm aware of the BT to FM options, but i don't want to give up power ports, and i don't want the clutter of not being able to close the ash tray, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I know they have them for volvo. I'm aware of the BT to FM options, but i don't want to give up power ports, and i don't want the clutter of not being able to close the ash tray, etc.
Yeah, I hate the clutter as well. You can put the FM adapter out of sight by sticking it in the center console armrest. At least that clutter is out of sight.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i sure wish there was a MyGig / UConnect software update that would just add the functionality. But maybe the old BT hardware doesn't support stereo music streaming due to how old it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts