Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was beautiful today, mid 60s! i got the car washed it all up and took a cruise and got some shots. my roomate is the good picture taker he went to school for it..so alot of the shots are his. i think it came out real nice..and i wanted top share..we're loving the new wheels!

and some other shots..

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Does that road take you to Whittier Bay from Anchorage? I went on a cruise from there last year and that road looks familiar especially with the tidal flats.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes sir, its the old seward highway runs from the middle of anchorage to the kenai peninsula with girdwood, whittier, protage glacher, seward, kenai, homer, soldotna..along the way.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i look at these pics and wish it was the same weather, its snowing now :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a AWD which sits around 1" to 1.5" higher then a RWD 300c, it helps in the deep snow. it would look better lowerd but it wont happen due to needing the ride to stay the same and the ground clerance needs.

i think the shots turned out pretty nice..just sad its all snowy out right now :(

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
still at it huh...nice

·
Registered
913 Posts
Great pics & Video !

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still at it huh...nice

haha yes i am mexi, your cars lookin sweet! hows things goin? dunno if ya care but the x looks alil diff then it used to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice pics!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts