Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody have any solutions with the sun coming thru the driver window? I sit back and the visor is to short, they could use extenders. Any help out there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tinted the back three, could tint the front sides, but it is illegal here in Ca., but I am considering it. thx

·
Registered
294 Posts
50% is tint here in MN, I went with 38% Llumar and I am VERY happy with it. Definately not too dark. So far no ticket, but I have only had it for about 3 weeks now. I have pulled up right next to hyw patrols and police and they have not blinked an eye

·
Registered
1 Posts
on the magnum you can pull it out somemore. once you get the sunvisor to the window pull it back some i think mine will slide back a good 8 inches.
give it a try

·
Registered
52 Posts
my sunvisors on my 300 extend

The visors on my 300 extend on it's post

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm am allways supprised to see tinted out 300's/magnums with no tint visor! it makes it look even more choped, and prevents some of the issues hammer mentioned.Plus it cost me only $15 extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
hammer said:
Tinted the back three, could tint the front sides, but it is illegal here in Ca., but I am considering it. thx
I know what ya mean bro..I had to break down and tint all 5 of mine..I need visor extensions too...if ya hear anything let me know...Thnx

What part of Cali are you in?

·
Registered
688 Posts
sunvisor

hammer said:
Anybody have any solutions with the sun coming thru the driver window? I sit back and the visor is to short, they could use extenders. Any help out there?
Look into a standard 6 '' visor tint for the front windshield.I myself thought that it would look a little bit tacky, but that's my $.02.

·
Registered
172 Posts
in nj, the rule of thumb is that you can tint the first 4 inches of the windshield (or the approximate width of a traffic summons book).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts