Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody, my name is Nazareth from Los Angeles, I'm expecting to get my first car soon (i.e my dad's 300) just thought Id introduce myself, I'm expecting to do some work on it so I thought it would be a good idea to join these forums, cya around.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Nazareth! Must be nice to know you're getting your father's 300!

As for your future mods, you will be overwhelmed with all the things you will find on this forum. Let us know if you need some assistance.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Nazareth and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You are one lucky kid getting handed a car like a 300 by your dad. I take it you are currently washing his car (and as many other chores as you can think of) to build up favour points with him. What a first car - I envy you.
Cheers John

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome to the "C". Great to have you here with us. You will find out that there are great members here and they/we are always willing to help and offer suggestions along with spending your money..lol :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at my avatar...haha!

Thanks guys for welcoming me, to answer stealth's question, look at the avatar, self explanatory, I'm from hollywood around little armenia, if your never heard of little armenia its the beginning part of hollywood (like past vermont on hollywood blvd) all the way down to around the 101 entrance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts