Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Super Sale On E&g Grilles THIS OFFER IS ENDING ON 2-25-05!

Heavy Mesh $269
Euro Mesh $279
Center Bar $275
Vert Billet $399

All with free ground UPS shipping to the lower 48!

Call to order

1-800-992-2454
or
1-201-891-4459

Or visit our web-site and use coupon code SUPER to get the free shipping

THIS OFFER IS ENDING ON 2-25-05!

http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/ch30030megrb.html

·
Registered
940 Posts
just curious,

Do you allow us to "stack" or use mutiple coupon codes on the same order?

This code for "no shipping" is great, but what if we also want to use a code for the "5%" off you allow us?

Can we use both?

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
haha nice! a little seinfeld humor!
Hey Jeff, I'm looking for the triple nickel grille but I want to know where to find the older one with the chrysler logo (the one chrysler got the panties in a bunch over). That new flower/vine look is nasty. Do you still sell the other one?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kidcoastal said:
haha nice! a little seinfeld humor!
Hey Jeff, I'm looking for the triple nickel grille but I want to know where to find the older one with the chrysler logo (the one chrysler got the panties in a bunch over). That new flower/vine look is nasty. Does anyone still sell the other one?
Thanks
Cannot get. Sorry!

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. As soon as we get one in stock I will see if I can get an emblem that is the same size as the E&G one. I don't think the E&G chrome grille is going to be a very hot seller at $760. The T-Rex grilles come in chrome for almost half the price...

Click here to order On backorder 1-3 weeks

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
Yes. As soon as we get one in stock I will see if I can get an emblem that is the same size as the E&G one. I don't think the E&G chrome grille is going to be a very hot seller at $760. The T-Rex grilles come in chrome for almost half the price...

Click here to order On backorder 1-3 weeks
Which version is that one you are showing in that picture. This is the one I would like to order. There are so many it's getting confusing.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wyckoff, do you take AMEX cards at all?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just put my order online and put the coupon code "SUPER" and it charged me for shipping. Is it because I also ordered the emblem?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts