Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offer expires 11-7-2004 and supplies are limited......

We are overstocked and need to reduce our inventory. We are selling these at a fraction over our cost. We need to reduce our inventory to a more manageable level. Please help.

"CLUB" discount or any other coupons, discounts or specials DO NOT apply on this sale. You must use the coupon code
listed next to the price below. The deduction will show on your order form before "checkout". If it doesn't, you did something wrong. You must go back and fix it. We cannot fix it for you and we are not accepting phone orders on this sale either.

Heavy Metal Mesh $289.95 Coupon Code - heavy
Center Bar $299.95 Coupon Code - center
Euro Style $309.95 Coupon Code - euro
Painted Lip Spoiler $239.95 Coupon Code - lip
Painted Spoiler $219.95 Coupon Code - spoil

http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/index.html

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good deal: if your considering a new grille, I would take advantage of this offer. My mesh grille is simply stunning!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am a bit curious about the stainless steel fuel door. Is the door an exact fit???
Is this a part issued by mopar or an outside company???
Do you accept paypal???

Dave
Chicago

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
scandaloustrick said:
I am a bit curious about the stainless steel fuel door. Is the door an exact fit???
Is this a part issued by mopar or an outside company???
Do you accept paypal???

Dave
Chicago
1. It's a cover which, by definition, won't be an exact fit...it will always be higher than the surrounding sheet metal.

2. Doubt MOPAR would waste their time on these things.

3. Look down the page where you saw the cover...they no longer accept PayPal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
kcrnmale said:
Good deal: if your considering a new grille, I would take advantage of this offer. My mesh grille is simply stunning!!
Thanks for the feedback, as I am seriously considering the heavy mesh grill. I am just sorry that I missed the 11/7 sale price. I have done a lot of business with Wyckoff since I had a PT Cruiser and they have always come through with quality parts. Their web site is very easy to use and I just ordered a part from my wife's Pacifica. Can you post a pic of your grill installed and how difficult was it to install? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will learn in the very near future how to download my digital camera into my computer. I need to change my avatar picture too. If you read the billet grille topic thread, you will learn everything to know about installation. Some found it easier than others. It took me about 3 hours total but it looks much better. Getting the bolt holes to align was difficult and time consuming. It's a simple job on paper but challenging in reality. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Someone needs to come up with a plug-and-play install for the grills.
Something simple that takes 5 to 10 minutes.

That way we could all buy 3 or 4 grills and swap them out when ever we want. The grill makers could then lower their prices down to around $150 because of the higher sales volume. I have seen the stock grills on sale between $25 to $100 on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7934763600&category=33645
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7934898833&category=33645
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7935167820&category=33645

The grill makers need to realize there are going to be a huge number of 300's on the road in the next year or so. It is to their advantage to lower the prices on the grills and make it easy to uninstall and install them quickly.

Another reason to keep the grills cheap.
Cars are going to get in minor fender benders and ruin the grills.
Will insurance companies pay for a $300+ grill when OEM is so much cheaper?
I doubt it. Grills need to be cheap to replace.

·
Registered
21 Posts
kcrnmale said:
I will learn in the very near future how to download my digital camera into my computer. I need to change my avatar picture too. If you read the billet grille topic thread, you will learn everything to know about installation. Some found it easier than others. It took me about 3 hours total but it looks much better. Getting the bolt holes to align was difficult and time consuming. It's a simple job on paper but challenging in reality. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!!!!!!!
I took your advice and ordered it today! WIll let you know when it is installed :)

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
I took your advice and ordered today too :)

And they ship to Australia :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts