Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished with the Vortex supercharger on the 300c SRT8. Ported heads, new CAM, kooks headers, and magnaflow exhaust catback system. Dyno showed 538 rwhp. Pics to come as well as my time in the 1/4 mi.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow that will make one fast srt :scared: . Can't wait to see the number :fing02:

·
Registered
435 Posts
yea...:arms: pics, pics, and time slips!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
^^^What she said^^^!!

Awesome numbers BTW...

·
Registered
683 Posts
did you upgrade the half shaft as well? I know want of the Aussi boys was putting down about the same hp, went to do a burnout and broke the half shaft. You may want to talk to Dynosteve about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the VORTECH Supercharger on my 300 SRT8 and love it. They installed it and tuned it at VORTECH alittle over a month ago. They have a Mustang Dyno, so the #'s were lower then expected, but it still showed an 80HP gain. They baselined my ride at 320RWHP and blown at 400 RWHP. I was told on a different dyno you are looking at 490ish RWHP.

It pulls real hard, but still would like to do some fine tuning to it. I'm hoping to hook up with Dyno Steve when he is in Anaheim in August. I'm hoping to get it on a different dyno tomorrow here in San Diego. I'll post the numbers and some video tomorrow. Late, Ryan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts