Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going to have boxes, and boxes and boxes of Superchips tuners arriving at our facility tomorrow!!! :) :) :) Waahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few hundred packages can leave here some days so I think we should be able to get all of these tagged and shipped out tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
tbyrne said:
We're going to have boxes, and boxes and boxes of Superchips tuners arriving at our facility tomorrow!!! :) :) :) Waahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few hundred packages can leave here some days so I think we should be able to get all of these tagged and shipped out tomorrow.
OH Boy oh boy oh boy!!:banana: :banana: :firedevil :smileeek: :aargh4: :1244: :eek:uttahere :yes(1): :yikes: :friday: :beerchug: :stooges: :dance: :You_Rock_ :fing02:

·
Registered
252 Posts
that is so sweet. next week will be like christmas for me i will get my car back after 4 long months and also get my flashpaq. man what a great feeling.:fing02:

·
Registered
154 Posts
tbyrne said:

How are you shipping them? (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.)

Thanks! :fing02:

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They will be shipping with UPS. Tracking info will be sent to customers after they go out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't forget about us over-seas people with shipping and tracking please....Thanks alot for taking good care of us all...
tbyrne said:
They will be shipping with UPS. Tracking info will be sent to customers after they go out.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Can I still hop on the SC bandwagon? Do you only have enough to fill your pre-orders?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today is the last day to place your order at the discounted price.

We've had ALOT of orders come in over the last few days so it looks like most of this shipment is spoken for. Another shipment is on the way through :)

This is what everyone has been waiting for ...

That's right! TBYRNE has Superchips!!! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
All:

Just an fyi to let you all know the deal we got from tbyrne, the price on the superchips website (directly from them) is $550. Even the regular price listed on the tbyrne website is less than this! Who Hoooooooooooo! :notworthy :fest06: :beerchug:

Thanks tbyrne!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Hey!! What's with this wasting time posting and selling stuff... shouldn't you be printing lots and lots and lots of shipping labels right about now? :) :silly:

·
Registered
252 Posts
gimme, gimme, gimme, i see my sitting right there. cant wait to get it next week. hopefully i will be getting my car back around the same time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts