Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superchips is working on a tuner for the 5.7 and 6.1 versions of the 300, Magnum and Charger. They expect this to come out between February and mid-Spring as their Flashpaq. We've had alot of customers asking about this product so it is now listed on our website. We are currently taking customer names that are interested in receiving one of the first that become available. You can get on this list by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. We will contact you with ordering info and introductory pricing as it becomes available! This in no way locks you into an order. Just provides you with info and some very good pricing when we receive it!

Some benefits should include:

Improved Horsepower and Torque
Easy Installation - No Tools Necessary
Improved Fuel Economy
Optimized Drivability
Diagnostic Trouble Code Reading Capability

More info will be posted on our site as we receive it. Look for testing in our SRT-8 as soon as the product is available!

Have a great day!

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have well over 100 names on the list now. Almost time for another update from Superchips! :)

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This unit will have the standard Superchips features such as increasing the speed limiter, tire size adjustability, shift point modifications, DTC reading, etc. Also, this product will be internet updateable. Superchips will be offering data acquisition and other features as free upgrades this summer. Also, if you are going to be running aggressive modifications, the Flashpaq will be able to do custom tuning. Upgraded heads, cam, supercharger? No problem! This will all be covered! The part # will be 3825 and it this is expected to sell for about $485.

More info will be posted soon!

·
Registered
16 Posts
tbyrne said:
This unit will have the standard Superchips features such as increasing the speed limiter, tire size adjustability, shift point modifications, DTC reading, etc. Also, this product will be internet updateable. Superchips will be offering data acquisition and other features as free upgrades this summer. Also, if you are going to be running aggressive modifications, the Flashpaq will be able to do custom tuning. Upgraded heads, cam, supercharger? No problem! This will all be covered! The part # will be 3825 and it this is expected to sell for about $485.

More info will be posted soon!

I'm having e-mail problems with hotmail....I would love to be on the programmer list for the 6.1 Hemi....SRT8

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Superchips does their best to be on time with new products. My update from today so that they are still looking good for a February 15th release. Customers on our list will be receiving an update soon. We're going to start taking actual orders in the very near future also. Nobody will be charged until our shipments come in. Looking at 250+ people that have told us they want one when these are released.

·
Registered
252 Posts
placed my order today cant wait to get it. SWEEEET finally that HEMI is gonna do the job is was made to do.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Damn, I just got my full exhaust and I have to pay for a wedding and I promised no more toys until after that.....

but this would make a GREAT Wedding present! :smirk: (hint-hint)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts