Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official! Superchips is going to start shipping their new Flashpac today! They have alot of vendor orders to fill so the tuners will be shipping all week. Our orders will go out to customers as soon as our shipments arrive.

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of our introductory pricing. Just give us a call to receive a quote and place your order.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Now that i hear more about these SuperChips, I want one.
I heard that it does not work well with headers and I wanted to get headers within a couple of months.
BTW, would you prefer headers or this superchip.
Also, for close to $500 this superchip should be well worth it right?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Superchips will have custom tunes that will be able to be downloaded in the near future. One of those will include a problem for long tube headers. You'll see about a 20-25hp gain from long tubes and about 13hp from the tuner by itself. But the tuner can help to fine tune your mods for more of a horsepower gain along with improved driveability. It will greatly reduce torque management. This will allow you to feel more power during daily driving.

·
Registered
22 Posts
NautcaSprt6 said:
Now that i hear more about these SuperChips, I want one.
I heard that it does not work well with headers and I wanted to get headers within a couple of months.
BTW, would you prefer headers or this superchip.
Also, for close to $500 this superchip should be well worth it right?
It's up to you but your on the right track getting the tuner now if you are in the group buy. You can allways get headers later and who knows they might have a program in a couple months for headers.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your going to be getting the Superchips either way the discount that ends today is a good incentive to order that first.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've confirmed that one of the warehouses that we're getting product from has tuners on the way to them now. If things go as planned, they should see those on Thursday. I'm having those overnighted to us so we may see them on Friday :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
When you get them

:naughty:
tbyrne said:
I've confirmed that one of the warehouses that we're getting product from has tuners on the way to them now. If things go as planned, they should see those on Thursday. I'm having those overnighted to us so we may see them on Friday :)
Please let us know when they get to you.:naughty:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Trojan said:
:banana: Supposed to be shipping to customers b4 the wkend I guess its on!
credit got dinged also hopefuly the next email will be a tracking number

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm expecting them to be in by Friday. I should know that by the end of the day tomorrow :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts