Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received this info today -

As much as you possibly can, get the info out - Any/all 3805s and 3825s should be “up-dated” via our www.Flashpaq.com site before installing on a vehicle. In most cases this is just precautionary; however, at this point we know that there is a hic-cup on the ’06 Dodge ‘Charger’ but only the ’06 Charger. Do not sell part number 3825 for this application. If the consumer does up-date via the internet, our up-date program will NOT allow it to be installed on the ’06 Charger until we can resolve the problem.

The good news is that after we have fixed the problem, the consumer will be able to go back to the web-site, do an up-date, and then can install it on his vehicle.

The 3805 is not a problem, however, we recommend the up-date due to some new files being available and the up-date has worked very well.

Hope this helps!

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wouldn't hurt to check to see if there is a new update. That is one of the good things about these tuners, you can keep up to date with the tuning.

·
Registered
146 Posts
tbyrne said:
It wouldn't hurt to check to see if there is a new update. That is one of the good things about these tuners, you can keep up to date with the tuning.
I just read thread on the ChargerForum about $37000 paperweights. I have downloaded the new tune from SuperChips, but have not updated my 300c yet. After reading about how to keep an entire office of paper from flying away with a new Charger Paperweight, I'm now a little gun shy.:puppy_dog

jimt

·
Registered
252 Posts
on the superschips post on the lxfourms they specifically said they were having issues with only '06 chargers. which htey are working on. if you have a 300C you shouldnt worry. mine will be hooked up as soon as i get my car back

·
Registered
16 Posts
New tuner problems

Currently, there is another, new tuner update code, E-6F, and it has yet to be fixed. So, beware. My 300C build date is 10/05 and my car's PCM was flashed by the dealer at its first oil change Feb/06. The problem has been reported to Superchips, and they admit that other people are having the same problem. Ciao.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts