Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We are running a group purchase that covers all of the SuperMaxx headers that Dynatech produces. Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so you'll need to give us a call or e-mail for pricing. Be sure to let us know what kind of vehicle you have if you send an e-mail over. 10 or more orders are required for this GP to go through. It will be beneficial to order early. The first batch will be ordered as soon as we reach 10 orders!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763. More info can be found in the Group Purchase section of our website.

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-508-636-0770 in MA)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS CAN BE SEEN ON - OUR WEBSITE

·
Registered
349 Posts
Have you found out yet if these will fit the AWD and also if it will fit the Borla exhaust?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've been eye-ing for some headers... but I don't know jack about the different brands.

Can someone give the board some the low-down on these things?

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dynatech hasn't tried fitting them on an AWD car yet so they can't say for sure.

This is the only long tube header package available for the 300C/Dodge Magnum. We've been carrying them for the Corvette, Camaro, Firebird and trucks for years. Very good quality product!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well if I order them and they don't fit, will you take them back with out a restock fee? You know that I would be more than happy to let all know if they if fact do work thus increase your sales. I will also take pictures and install instructions on the forum. If your up to it, then my next paycheck will go to you. Also are you going to be selling the GSmotorsports super charger system?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see what Dynatech says about that and let you know. Not sure if they would want to do an AWD install there or send a set out to be insta.

I'll be looking into that supercharger soon.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This package will fit the AWD cars.

The dealer isn't supposed to deny warranty coverage unless something you do actually causes the problem.

·
Registered
349 Posts
When I get my next pay check you can expect an order from me. Thanks for finding out the answers to my questions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts