Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
I put a satin black wrap on the rear panel of mine, a few weeks ago. Here's a pic:

We also wrapped the high rise front cowl, to reduce glare, while racing:

And - just added smoked headlight covers:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I love the stance and the wheels....not really feeling the trunk...the important thing is do YOU like it? if so, screw what anyone else thinks :D

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Looks good from the back, but not sure I'm a fan overall. I have seen the entire trunk done as well as the roof and the center part of the hood and it looked sweet. Maybe finish off the trunk and see? And then the roof for some more? Can't go wrong with dip.

On a side note, I waxed my car this past weekend and when I had the matte look from the dried wax on my trunk (BB car) it really made me want to dip it and the roof. Hmmmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
79 Posts
I did it the other way around!! I plasti dipped the roof, top part of the trunk along with the spoiler and the middle part on the hood, I think its different

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
I did it the other way around!! I plasti dipped the roof, top part of the trunk along with the spoiler and the middle part on the hood, I think its different

I have seen the entire trunk done as well as the roof and the center part of the hood and it looked sweet.
^^^^ That's exactly what I was talking about! Very nice :fing02:

·
Registered
79 Posts
^^^^ That's exactly what I was talking about! Very nice :fing02:
Updated pic Kyle, Plasti dip holding up pretty good!! Added smoked fog lamps and thinking about dipping the whole car matte red!! My brother's ef civin on the back ls swapped and slammed on tein coilovers, I'm also a honda guy lol. I have a integra with a frankenstein motor crv block with a civic si head ,thats my daily driver

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Updated pic Kyle, Plasti dip holding up pretty good!! Added smoked fog lamps and thinking about dipping the whole car matte red!! My brother's ef civin on the back ls swapped and slammed on tein coilovers, I'm also a honda guy lol. I have a integra with a frankenstein motor crv block with a civic si head ,thats my daily driver
Damn you done HIJACKED my thread!! :rocketwho lmao its all good though brother

·
Registered
192 Posts
I like it man its unique.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think it would look better if you added more black. Like maybe the handles and mirrors.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know this thread is a bit old but I do like the idea. Something in the front end needs the same treatment to balance what you've done in the rear end.

Looks good, IMO.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I know this thread is a bit old but I do like the idea. Something in the front end needs the same treatment to balance what you've done in the rear end.

Looks good, IMO.
Thanks man, i ended up taking it off though. Just going to remain with a classy look! Hey are you Greek? I notice your SPARTAA name. Im Greek and my Grandmother is actually FROM Sparta

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks man, i ended up taking it off though. Just going to remain with a classy look! Hey are you Greek? I notice your SPARTAA name. Im Greek and my Grandmother is actually FROM Sparta
I didn't see this reply, sorry. I am not Greek. I had a 2006 Touring YEARS ago and bought a personalized plate that said SPARTAAA on it due to the movie "300" which was around that time, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why can't I see these original pictures of the black trunk?

I'm a member, I'm logged in, I'm a nice enough guy? - What gives?

I'd really like to see these pics.

Please advise.

Thanks
Norp

21 - 40 of 42 Posts