Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Color Preference - what you've got or what you'de want

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I would go black if it weren't for the fact I have a black car now and know all too well the nightmare of keeping it clean.

Time to go silver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The black is hard to keep clean, but when it is clean… wow. And I think the black is the only color that shows all that nice chrome off. You don’t notice the chrome in some of the lighter colors or even the gray.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Voted for Black, but bought Magnesium green.

I have owned too many black cars and I am due for a change.
Some days I regret ordering Magnesium.
I hope that changes when I get the car.
If I grow to dislike magnesium/green I will either sell the car
or have it painted some other color.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was torn between black and the Lava red and went with the Lava red as I agree the darker colors show off the chrome. The Lava red is more like a burgundy wine color. Got to say that this car looks good in all colors

·
Registered
169 Posts
Gang,

We went with the Satin Jade Pearl. We've had Black on all of our cars for the past 14 years. Black is beautiful but we needed a change.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I bought mine three weeks ago from the dealer lot as I wants, Deep Lava Red. Although it looks like dark brown the dark color is terrific and shows better the chrome.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Midnight Blue, I just love the way different shades of blue appear when the sun bounces off it. I was going to go with Deep Lava Red initially but saw one and wasn't enough red. Also was scared if I would have ordered it and didn't like it I would have to wait awhole year for a new order :). All colors are nice. Midnight Blue was my favorite of all ;) until I ended up with Cool Vanilla so how I missed that I don't know but I wouldn't take any other color over her now. It's so Classy and elegant :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Midnight Blue is the color I pick.

With a smoke tint and crome accents you can't beat the flake in the paint on a sunny day. The color grows on you.
BLUE, BLUE, BLUE

·
Registered
9 Posts
Magnesium and Black, I went with Mag. as the difficulties of detailing a black ride are too much effort for me. I had thought I wanted Silver over Dark Slate but when I saw it I was not sold, chrome didn't show up as much as I wanted. Magnesium is 5 different colors in one, amazing how it changes so much with the light. I have really liked it and get many comments on the color.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Midnight blue was for me. The way the paint sparkles in the sunlight is INSANE!!! Its also one of the only colors that show off the chrome accents.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm really surprised. I didn't expect this many responses to the survey!

Also I am suprised by the number of votes for White. I am personally torn between Silver and White. This Siver color is nothing like the silvers available for Mercedes vehicles. It's almost a smog looking tint. That's what make me kind of drawn to get White instead. The Red doesn't look right either from my perspective, way to deep burgandy, plus all my other cars are burgandy right now and I'm due for a color change. I've seen the magnesium driving by and it looks good, but I was never keen on the color, just my preferences of course. I've had several black cars and it's not really my color anymore. Too hard to keep clean. I've heard Whites the same way, but then again I've never had a white luxury car before. Yes, I said luxury car! For what I am sure I'll be paying for the SRT-8, it better perform like a race car and ride like a caddy! =)

·
Registered
381 Posts
XCITsNU said:
I'm really surprised. I didn't expect this many responses to the survey!

Also I am suprised by the number of votes for White. I am personally torn between Silver and White. This Siver color is nothing like the silvers available for Mercedes vehicles. It's almost a smog looking tint. That's what make me kind of drawn to get White instead. The Red doesn't look right either from my perspective, way to deep burgandy, plus all my other cars are burgandy right now and I'm due for a color change. I've seen the magnesium driving by and it looks good, but I was never keen on the color, just my preferences of course. I've had several black cars and it's not really my color anymore. Too hard to keep clean. I've heard Whites the same way, but then again I've never had a white luxury car before. Yes, I said luxury car! For what I am sure I'll be paying for the SRT-8, it better perform like a race car and ride like a caddy! =)

Remember, it's not white, it's Vanilla. White is so boring. However, the Vanilla really looks elegant on this car. I love mine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts