Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I haven't seen many M&G threads for us 300C owners here in Sydney.

I know that there are a few of us from Sysney on here but we seldom seem to get together.

Please can you post here if you are keen and what day you'd prefer, Saturday or Sunday and we can lock in one weekend in the next few to meet up. Please also post any suggested locations for the M&G.

If anyone else wants to organise this, please feel free to chime in, but I will take the lead regardless.

Hope to see you all soon.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
786 Posts
Paulo,
No srt up here.
But will come along in work ute for a look.
Maybe you can scare me with yours as well:scared:
Richard

·
Registered
37 Posts
Count me in, Saturday or sunday are fine for me, but I'm guessing Sunday is probably the best option for most.
Perhaps a long cruise would be ideal. syd to wollongong or syd to palm beach. There are many options in this beautiful city!!! I'm happy to go along with the majority.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Paulo, good to see you taking the lead on a Sydney M&G. Spectre was the organiser of previous but he has dropped off the scene. I even emailed him on his hotmail address a while back but no response.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Most weekends ok for me :biggrin:

Hey ricmcm, when will yours be finished? Is Steve doing similar mods like Paulo's? If it's nearly done - maybe we can wait a little to see both :)

Cheers

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like Sunday is the best day for most so far...I'm busy on the 18th and the 25th being Mother's Day, I think Sunday 1st of June is probably the best date.

What does everyone think? This should give us enough time to sort out where we meet, drive to etc.

I will be probably be in the middle of upgrading/redoing my interior at the time, but I guess I should be ok for the M&G. Those of you who come along will get a preview of what my 300C will be like when finally finished...of course unless I decide to build a new engine like Steve and Daniel...:pat:

Let me know what you think,

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Most weekends ok for me :biggrin:

Hey ricmcm, when will yours be finished? Is Steve doing similar mods like Paulo's? If it's nearly done - maybe we can wait a little to see both :)

Cheers

yes just bigger turbos, no worries mate i'll be down in the following months

·
Registered
933 Posts
I haven't missed one yet. Sundays are good.

I'm also hoping to have a mini M&G at WSID one Wednesday night :fing02:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Paulo,

Mothers day is next Sunday 11th May (my b'day too). So 25th is a possibility? Either way, Sunday's are probably bext for most. I'm down near Campbelltown so a cruise down south is good but I'm happy to go anywhere for my first M&G.

Cheers.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I haven't missed one yet. Sundays are good.

I'm also hoping to have a mini M&G at WSID one Wednesday night :fing02:
That would be great too....I'm working at Arndell Park, just around the corner. Are Wed nights street drag nights?

·
Registered
933 Posts
That would be great too....I'm working at Arndell Park, just around the corner. Are Wed nights street drag nights?
Yes mate - Wednesdays.

I don't know if this helps us make a decision but this is the history of the Sydney (NSW) M&G's:

1. Meet at Homebush and cruise to Northern beaches (before my time)
2. Meet at car park at Arncliffe, followed by lunch at nearby Club (suggested by me). It wasn't the most exciting day out but good to share lunch & an Ale with a few members
3. 2007 All Chrysler Day. Not a meet & greet as such but a few of us got together for a look around
4. "Tug in the Park" (hot rod show) at Stanwell park. Again, not a meet & great but 4 of us got together for a cruise.
5. Cruise to Berry

Traditionally, we have not had more than 7 members turn up. I've seen a heap of new Sydney members join over the past 12 months. It would be great to see 10 turn up :fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes mate - Wednesdays.

I don't know if this helps us make a decision but this is the history of the Sydney (NSW) M&G's:

1. Meet at Homebush and cruise to Northern beaches (before my time)
2. Meet at car park at Arncliffe, followed by lunch at nearby Club (suggested by me). It wasn't the most exciting day out but good to share lunch & an Ale with a few members
3. 2007 All Chrysler Day. Not a meet & greet as such but a few of us got together for a look around
4. "Tug in the Park" (hot rod show) at Stanwell park. Again, not a meet & great but 4 of us got together for a cruise.
5. Cruise to Berry

Traditionally, we have not had more than 7 members turn up. I've seen a heap of new Sydney members join over the past 12 months. It would be great to see 10 turn up :fing02:

Hey thanks for the info on past meets...I hope that we can get at least ten of us together...

Anyhow, I think Sunday June 1st is the going to be the date. So far everyone seems ok for that date, so lets all put that Sunday aside and we can make a day of it.

I think we should meet up somewhere central and then go for a cruise. I'll do some digging and see what I can find, but somewhere like Australia Ave at Olympic Park, Homebush in front of the Stadium/Novotel Hotel seems like a decent enough middle point for most Sydneysiders.

From there we can cruise North, South, East or West to whatever destination we decide.

Let me know how this sounds and we can lock it in.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
68 Posts
1st of June is ok for me at the moment.

Looking forward to it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
How about somewhere near Darling Harbour, so the wife and kids can go shopping at the Market and play at the playground? I guess parking will be a problem.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK looks like Sunday June 1st is going ot be our M&G.

I'm at home sick today so I will spend some time devising possible meeting points and a places to drive to. When I figure this out, I'll start a new thread with confirmed details for all Sydney members.

Paulo

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I like the idea of a long cruise.....how about you meet at Homebush and then cruise north to....oh I don't know....the Gold Coast :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts