Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Chrysler 300C
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like the Airbag recall may have finally caught up with me, this past week I received a message via MyCarfax through my insurance company informing me about a recall to replace the PAB inflator. As of today I have yet received any mail notification but I did log into my Chrysler account and sure enough it shows a recall notice. One would think having an online account that Chrysler could at least send a notification but any way has anyone else received this recall notice?

·
Registered
439 Posts
I got one, and I have already had it fixed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Damn, if I hadn't just checked this site I'd have never known. Their site isn't telling me much other than the recall exists, but thanks!

·
Registered
170 Posts
You should be able to enter your VIN at the mopar.com site and check for recalls. If you still have a warranty, it may show some details about that also. There's an app too, but it's less functional.

·
Premium Member
2011, Chrysler 300C
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am scheduled to have mine done this coming Friday, went in today for Oil Change and check on the recall parts. On a side note Chrysler vehicles are very bare at my local dealer only 1 Pacifica on the lot and website. Not that I am looking or can afford at the moment but has Chrysler quietly killed the 300?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, that rumor has been out there a while. Might be true; not holding my breath either way.

As for the Takata air bag inflators, I went to the dealer after scheduling a visit for a repair they said would take an hour and whoops - they don't have the parts on hand. Will take a flippin' month to get them.

For an air bag recall that kind of turnaround time seems pretty hard to believe, yet here we are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts