Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at best buy recently and didnt get much info on any photoshop programs, i was interested in the pro version but he said thats mainly for advanced and business users, what would a majority of you guys say?, what photoshop is a good one to get? the 700 dollar version or the 200 dollar version? please help and list the diffrence between the 2 what types of things can be done, basically need the pro's n cons here before i shell ouyt that kinda cash. i mainly would like to use it for photoshoping carns, and then when i get better homes and landscapes n stuff like that, but for now cars generally.

·
Registered
597 Posts
honestly, i have photoshop at home and i recently picked up "The Gimp" which was originally made for linux, you can get it on windows and its free.

Now I'm no professional but for what I need an image editing program for The Gimp is perfect and it cost nothing! It has tons of features, and I have yet to find a feature I use in Photoshop that isn't in The Gimp

just my 2 cents

heres the url GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

·
Registered
544 Posts
Every now and then you can get the full blown Photo-shop for under $70 at a discount software company on the INTERNET. Thats about 10% of original price. I have other photo editors but none compare. The full blown Photo-shop is very powerful but not necessary for simple edits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts