Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for the meet 'n' greet @ the Target store in St Pete. My wife and I enjoyed the the cruise up from Ft Myers. I think your next gathering should probaly be at a park with some shade. I'm sure that everyone would enjoy the outdoor visiting time and luncheon. Grilled hamburgers, dogs, etc. It was great to put faces with screen names, be safe and enjoy your rides, they were all great to see.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It was a good time. Thanks for coming on up. I think we'll shoot for a park event next time, especially now that summer heat seems to have arrived here already.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What's up people???

Us LX'ers over @ LXForums.com have been discussing finding a shadier spot for the M&G on June 25th. We've come up with a location about 10-15 minutes from the Clearwater Target, in Taylor Park, just south of East Bay Dr. in Largo off 8th Ave.

Here's the thread on LXForums:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=30325

Please give us some feedback from you all, since 300CForums actually started this M&G~!

Later.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dave from Fort Myers, I talked with Mike at the Race Rock Meet and he said someone had located a park for the MG is this the park. Interested in traveling back up to St Pete but not to a parking lot again, too darn hot in the open.

·
Registered
69 Posts
FIXER said:
Dave from Fort Myers, I talked with Mike at the Race Rock Meet and he said someone had located a park for the MG is this the park. Interested in traveling back up to St Pete but not to a parking lot again, too darn hot in the open.
Yup. Hope it's cooler in the park! Not totally shaded, but more than the Target Parking lot!

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
FIXER said:
Dave, Check out the pics on this thread. You can see for yourself how much shade there is! Should be lotsa fun and lotsa food!! The grill is HUGE!!

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=30325

·
Registered
285 Posts
i haven't fallen off the planet or nothing...

hey guys...been insanely busy.... but i've been reading all the stuff & been over to the dark side & posted on that forum as well...

I think i'm in....Taylor park? What time?

Also, I don't know what the hell i can bring.... but I still must finalize the time for me, etc...

anyhow...wanna stay in touch w/you all.... :aargh4:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Stroke fest....

foodybat said:
hey guys...been insanely busy.... but i've been reading all the stuff & been over to the dark side & posted on that forum as well...

I think i'm in....Taylor park? What time?

Also, I don't know what the hell i can bring.... but I still must finalize the time for me, etc...

anyhow...wanna stay in touch w/you all.... :aargh4:
Every time I goto these M&G's my wife tells me to have fun at my Stroke Fest...
I am contiplating bringing the family sunday.... I don't know how that stands with you all... 6yr old little girl (going on 19...) and my 2 1/2 yr old son...who is real cute, up until his horns & tail pop out...

I don't want to show up unless someone has holy water, garlic, or something like that....

:saevilw:

·
Registered
763 Posts
foodybat said:
Every time I goto these M&G's my wife tells me to have fun at my Stroke Fest...
I am contiplating bringing the family sunday.... I don't know how that stands with you all... 6yr old little girl (going on 19...) and my 2 1/2 yr old son...who is real cute, up until his horns & tail pop out...

I don't want to show up unless someone has holy water, garlic, or something like that....

:saevilw:
Foodybat,

I say you bring them and show them what we are about. This coming meet would be the best example. We are having a cook out at a park and its very family oriented.

·
Registered
285 Posts
ooookay....

Goose said:
Foodybat,

I say you bring them and show them what we are about. This coming meet would be the best example. We are having a cook out at a park and its very family oriented.

Well, I will bring them all, if they choose to come with.....
Seems that everyone's bringing something for the cook out.... I"m not sure what the hell to bring.... I'll bring wet naps (bbq, corn, etc) as well as juice bags/boxes for the kids (even though there maynot be too many)....

Any if people are really hungry, they can chow down a Petrified Yak penis from Tibet. How's THAT sound:fing02:

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm thinking we'll be meeting at Taylor Park in Clearwater again. I'll check over at Lxforums later this week and see if the shelter has been reserved.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Here's the meet info for the remainder of the year

Clearwater Meet & Eats!!!!!!
August 27th - Shelter #4 has been reserved
October 22nd
December 17th (Christmas eve falls on the 4th Sunday)

New Location:
John S. Taylor Park
1100 8th Ave. S.W.,
Largo, FL 33770
Phone 727.588.4847

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks, we'll be there. PM me with a food list. I'm sure the Petrified Yak penis from Tibet was finished off @ the June meet.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts