Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....I would've put this in the "general forum" but I know the price of the SRT-8 would make a difference on my question responses.

I am getting my business license this year and wanted to get peoples opinions on whether or not I should lease or buy the SRT-8. I'm not at all familiar w/this process so I wouldnt be offended w/detailed responses.
I wish we could get the $20,000 tax write off that the SUV's get(section 179).

Regards,

JC

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tax write-off

Anyone know if the gas guzzler tax is a year end write off? It should be a write-off under taxes paid. Any accountants or tax attorneys out there?

·
Registered
856 Posts
silversrt8 said:
Anyone know if the gas guzzler tax is a year end write off? It should be a write-off under taxes paid. Any accountants or tax attorneys out there?
I'll ask my father-in-law. Get back to you soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
silversrt8 said:
I've looked in to it briefly, and at this point I will say no. Search IRS.gov, lots of info there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I havn't a guzler tax on our cars.
I write off 80% of both magnums and only have to prove how much they are used for my bidness... in keeping a log of miles, when, where and what for.
But then, I write off beer so...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
grinner said:
I.
But then, I write off beer so...
Now THAT makes sense !! Wish I had thought
of that.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts