Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting this link from lxforums from tbyrne, ONLY because he gives the OK to do so. It explains his decision to close his doors, thus ending rumours and speculation. He has no intention to post this on multiple forums and is not discussing his decision further apparently.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=107633

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Thanks Bernie......

I wish he didn't close... I never had a bad moment with his company. Hope you do well in the future Tom!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
yep he treated me well in my dealings with him

·
Registered
522 Posts
Glad he closed, he was a ***** and ripping people off. To hell with him, I hopes he wraps his car after he finishes up with his last load from the store.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad he closed, he was a ***** and ripping people off. To hell with him, I hopes he wraps his car after he finishes up with his last load from the store.
Jeez jaded, that's just jaded. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. From what I gather he had some of the best deals around here, some at a loss to him.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I never dealt with Tbyrne but after reading his thread I wish him the best because I know about working to much.I am divoirce now because of it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.......
wishing your enemies harm makes you weak, wishing them luck makes you stronger...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
jaded,
I know you had words about tbyrne back in December regarding prices. However, you were never personally ripped off because you did not purchase any product from him during that period of time.

How does being upset over prices equate to wishing serious harm to a vehicle (or person in that vehicle)?? That's not being 'jaded'; it's just pure evil.

·
Registered
688 Posts
eh he was a decent vendor. diablo took forever in the group buy so i won't blame him. bummer he closed, he had a lot of cool stuff for the LX and good prices.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great dealings with him. Sad to see a vendor go like that. But sounds like he made the best decision for his family.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hmmmm. Very unfortunate. I dealt with them a lot when I had my F-bodies. Always very prompt and nothing but good things to say. Best of luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts