Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to take a few minutes to tell everyone who we are and what we do. TBYRNE Motorsports opened in December of 1996. We started out specializing in the LT1 Camaro/Firebird. Our Z-28 was one of the fastest in the country at one point and was seen in many automotive magazines including Hot Rod, GM High Tech Performance and Chevy High Performance. Microsoft also used it in their advertising. Over time we started doing alot of work with the Corvette and full size GM trucks. An LS1 powered '98 Z-28 was one of the next build-ups. That car made close to 675 rear wheel horsepower and also had it's share of magazine appearances. Maybe other project vehicles followed including a 13 second '02 Suburban and a turbocharged LS1 powered GTO. We started getting into the Hemi market just after the 300s and Magnums were released. I saw alot of 300s when I went to Maui for my honeymoon so I had to drive one when I returned. That soon lead to me purchasing a silver 300C. That car was recently traded for a silver 300C SRT-8 that is being modded now. This one won't be as crazy as some of the other vehicles. I want to keep it a nice daily driver but wouldn't mind dipping into the 11s with it.

We try to stay on the cutting edge and provide customers with new products as soon as they becoming available. Our Hemi listing has been growing alot over the last month. We're currently taking names of customers that are interested in purchasing the upcoming Superchips Flashpaq when it is released next year. Just e-mail [email protected] to get on that list. This will provide you with details as we received them along with introductory pricing when available. Zoomer Exhausts have been added to the site along with GS Motorsports products (superchargers and ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification. We carry the complete line of RK Sport products and are a warehouse distributor for Dynatech. Their 5.7 SuperMaxx headers are ready to ship and the 6.1 version should be ready to go soon.

TBYRNE Motorsports is located at 1227 Horseneck Rd in Westport, MA. This is about 35 minutes from Providence, RI and a little over an hour south of Boston. We're just minutes from Horseneck Beach. As you can see, we are not just an "internet business" that might be here today and gone tomorrow. We are an established company that you can rely on!

We ship worldwide with UPS daily. Truck freight orders are also possible for large shipments. Our prices are VERY competitive and we also offer a Price Match Plus Policy -

If you find a current lower advertised price that we can verify we will meet it and also deduct 15% of the difference! This applies to most products that we carry and the price has to be something that anyone can view (e-mail and phone quotes don't apply). Just let us know about this when you place your order and e-mail a direct link to the specific pricing. Discounts are not available if you find a lower price after you place your order and this can't be combined with any other discounts.

2006 is going to be a very good year for the Chrysler and Dodge vehicles! We will be here to help you modify yours for years to come!

Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Have a good day!
Tom Byrne

1 - 1 of 1 Posts