Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TBYRNE Performance LLC has recently opened in Fall River, MA. We are minutes from Route 195 and Battleship Cove. We'll be offering a wide variety of performance and appearence upgrades. Inductions/exhausts to superchargers, turbos, strokers and everything in between!

Products are going up in the showroom now, the website will be working in a few days (I need to stop changing the design!) and the work area will be ready in a few weeks. Phone lines are active! You can receive a quote and place your order by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. Once everything is done, we'll be offering full installation services. I'll let you guys know when we're ready to start accepting appointments.

Have a great day!
Tom

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's the home stretch... getting ready to epoxy the floor, bring the lifts in and upgrade the lighting. Then, everything will be done unless we can run a dyno without disturbing the neighbors.

Our normal hours are 9-5 M-F. For myself, I'm usually there later. Sometimes to midnight and I can sometimes be found there on the weekend. I do answer the phone if it rings :) The "local" number for customers in MA is 1-508-675-5000.

Tom

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just updating this post with a few more pics -

And the work area as it was coming together -

Besides window tinting, we offer window replacement and can work with your insurance company to get the claim set up if you have glass coverage. This applies to most company, some like Progressive need the customer to call in and file the claim. Car alarms, remote starters and electrical problem diagnosis are also offered.

Vehicle pick-up and delivery in the New England area can be arranged. Rates vary by location.

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts