Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were the first vendor to start taking orders for the new SuperChip's Flashpaq. Alot of orders came in yesterday so there was an extremely good response. But, being first opens the door for other vendors to get in with a lower price. Can't have that can we? :) So, I have revised our pricing to provide you with the best deal. We do have to make some money to pay employees and keep the building operating. That's what most of us are in business to do.

This price is available with no GP required. It is lower than we are allowed to put in writing so you'll need to give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) to receive a quote and place your order. Current orders will be adjusted to the new price. Orders won't be charged until they are ready to go. We accept all major credit cards along with PayPal payments.

We will continue to provide info as it becomes available along with feedback once the units arrive here. One will be installed in my own SRT-8.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
252 Posts
placed my order yesterday and now i am pleseantly suprised you guys are dropping the price to beat the competitor. TBYRNE you guys rock. cant wait to get my programmer to set my HEMI free :01:

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think there was about 60-70 orders placed in a 24 hour period. Not to ad so far. I can see tons of "I have my Superchips" posts in a few weeks :)

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few customers have asked if they are going to be charged now or when the product ships. This is just an introductory price, we didn't require a group purchase to provide the best pricing so we're not charging anyone until a day or two before we'll be shipping the product. It will take awhile to run a few hundred credit cards for the programmer orders. This is on top of all of the orders that we process daily so we need to get a little bit of a head start. But as I said, no reason to charge everyone weeks in advance. God forbid something happen and the programmers aren't released on time, we don't want to be sitting on your money for that long!

Tom

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything will be shipping with UPS.

XCITsNU: You'll be receiving a call on Monday morning :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi there...I have made my order by Email 2 days ago...any confirmation will be appreciated.
I had to order by Email instead of the phone because I live outside of USA with the time difference and all.

Thanks

maherm

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I might have replied to your e-mail. If I remember that one correctly we needed some more info from you. The reply would have been sent yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Perhaps I missed it, perhaps not...has anyone foudn the final answer to whether the changes, etc. can be removed without trace should a warranty visit be needed?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sorry, but there is no reply until now..just let me know what you need and I will Email it right away..Thanks

tbyrne said:
I think I might have replied to your e-mail. If I remember that one correctly we needed some more info from you. The reply would have been sent yesterday.

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone has been asking "when is this pricing going to end". I think we're going to allow the introductory pricing to run through the end of February (2/28). This will allow the guys that are unsure to be able to get a good deal after they see the results. Things are still on track for a Feb 15th release. That is on a Wednesday so we'd see them in MA the beginning of the following week. There are plenty of tuners coming in to cover current orders along with new orders that we receive. We're still waiting to hear when the SRT-8 tuning will be ready. I expect that to be sometime next month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts