Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there

i have 300c srt8 , i installed only an INJEN CAI ( with power flow box ) untill now
although i loved the engine sound with it, but i feel it didn't gave me what i really wanted
on the dyno i have got : 350 RWHP 359RWTRQ:pat:
am thinking of re-install the stock intake , becuz sometimes i feel it is even worse the stock CAI :dead1:
what do u think!?

one more thing , am looking to have :
1- CAMSHAFT ( comp cam stage I or maybe stage II ) with retainers & pushrods
2- transmission cooler
3- crank pulley ( motoblue )
4- & for sure diablo ECU

any advices?

thanx

·
Registered
974 Posts
It depends on what kind of dyno you used to get an accurate number, but you do sound a little low. I would keep the intake if you plan to get the diablo, because a tune does seem to work well with an intake and exhaust.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
Diablo

hi there
i have 300c srt8 , i installed only an INJEN CAI ( with power flow box ) untill now
although i loved the engine sound with it, but i feel it didn't gave me what i eally wanted on the dyno i have got : 350 RWHP 359RWTRQ:pat:
am thinking of re-install the stock intake , becuz sometimes i feel it is even worse the stock CAI :dead1:
what do u think!?
one more thing , am looking to have :
1- CAMSHAFT ( comp cam stage I or maybe stage II ) with retainers & pushrods
2- transmission cooler
3- crank pulley ( motoblue )
4- & for sure diablo ECU
any advices?
thanx
You need the Diablo to get anything out of the CAI. The whole car works against this type of mod and tries to retune back to original, thus crappy or nil gains. You will love the Diablo for all the different things you can adjust!

A cam is great if you don't mind the driveability issues. It's an awful luxurious car to try and make into a hot rod. But it is yours. So you get to do what you want!

Save your money on the trans cooler. You already got a big one added on top of the regular radiator one. This only needs upgrading for serious road course work or a big converter.

No real info on crank pulley, but I like this mod and had great success with it on other rides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts