Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Gary look good but is that the size of the pic?
resize to 550 x 235..which is the size mine is..

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Lik2race said:
Should look like this..just resized a bit..such as mine is.
The original is 730 x 340,some one resized it to 100 x 45,way too small...resize to 550 x 235..which is the size mine is
That still looks too big to me Stan... I resized it for him to 365 x 170 - it's large enough to be read without overtaking the page.
I did it by magic Gary, let me know how you like it before you delete this thread :wink1:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
HEMEEE said:
That still looks too big to me ...
Concur, HEMEEE. The big ones look rude & obtrusive--VERY SIMILAR TO TYPING IN ALL CAPS, IMO.

The initial one, Gary, is tasteful and classy, and there's no problem seeing all the info.

Just my .02, but the billboards we're seeing all too frequently in our forum these days are becoming more irksome by the day. :AR15firin

·
Administrator
23,435 Posts
I saw it last night and thought it was too small. Now this morning it's bigger and seems to be "Perfect" now.

Rambit

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Meister said:
Concur, HEMEEE. The big ones look rude & obtrusive--VERY SIMILAR TO TYPING IN ALL CAPS, IMO.
The initial one, Gary, is tasteful and classy, and there's no problem seeing all the info.
Just my .02, but the billboards we're seeing all too frequently in our forum these days are becoming more irksome by the day. :AR15firin
Everybody is entitled to their .02.
I like mine just the way it is.
Sorry if you think it is " becoming more irksome by the day"

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Lik2race said:
Everybody is entitled to their .02.
I like mine just the way it is.
Sorry if you think it is " becoming more irksome by the day"
Nah, Lik2race, yours passes the irk test. :)

This site, like our cars, is all about self-expression anyway. To each his own.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate all the feedback on how it looks but since it is MY sig, I prefer the initial one, not too big, but in good taste like Linda says without taking up too much space. We all like to look at our cars, but like meister says, every time you post having a big pic of your car, might not please everyone else. Just my 2 cents. Linda you have a PM. Gary

HEMEEE said:
Like I said, it was MAGIC... :wink1: :newangel:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
turbomangt said:
...I prefer the initial one, not too big, but in good taste...without taking up too much space...
Careful, Gary--your impeccable taste is showing. :wink1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts