Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the harness from FSTRNU so I could test mygig in my car. Also I had to make sure that I didn't buy a busted Mygig, I've had it for about 9 months now. Anyway, all the regular stuff worked DVD, Sat, all the features. However no sound. That was expected I have the 8 speaker system with amp. I wanted to test the steering wheel controls and Uconnect. The steering wheel controls worked normally, it turned the volume up and down and it also skipped through the different modes. With Uconnect I was able to successfully pair a phone, but no sound. I then tried to see if I could make a call to see if someone could hear me even though I couldn't here them. Test was negative, the person could not hear me using the uconnect. The display seamlessly paired with the phone it displayed the battery power and phone number. I have two plugs in my car the big one(the main harness)and a smaller one. The small one fits perfectly into mygig so no harness needed for that one. I don't know what its for. Hopefully this helps anyone who wants to do further testing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts