Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much more a great product and prompt service. I'm kinda upset with myself because I didn't put it on straight.. oh well.

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice looking emblem. BT does great work. You can always pop it out and put some new tape on. You should be able to buy the 3M tape at any car parts store.

Did you one for the back as well?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i did not.

I kind of think I should have bought one for the back rather than the rear... seeing as ppl will see it more when it's on the back. I'm purchasing a new OEM wing and painting.. when I do so ill order the rear wing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice looking emblem. BT does great work. You can always pop it out and put some new tape on. You should be able to buy the 3M tape at any car parts store.

Did you one for the back as well?
BTW - how the hell would I "pop" it out? it's in there tight! (that's what she said?!?!)

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah I might have been a little too liberal with the use of the phrase "pop it out"

I'd start be using some goo gone or WD-40 and let it soak in good and then heat it up with a hair dryer or in the sun. Then I'd get a towel and put it over the grill so you don't scrape it up and use a small flathead screw driver and try to get a corner up. I think that once you get it started it should come up pretty easy after that.

Then you'd have to clean everything up, put new tape on, and reapply it. I'd only do this if it really bothered you the way it is now. Personally I don't think anyone will notice unless they get within two inches.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah - if you squint your eyes and tilt your head slightly to the left.. you can't notice it at all! lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
683 Posts
yeah - if you squint your eyes and tilt your head slightly to the left.. you can't notice it at all! lol :biggrin:
Then I'd just tell people to do that when checking out your emblem.
You should definently get the BT trunk wing in black as well with that emblem. I got it on my car and it looks great.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then I'd just tell people to do that when checking out your emblem.
You should definently get the BT trunk wing in black as well with that emblem. I got it on my car and it looks great.

but do I really want to spend upwards of $200 just for a wing?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks good man can't even tell it's not straight. My front emblem isn't on straight either. No one ever notices though but I know and stare at it every time I'm walking to it. I just like to tell myself that it was my special touch to it. lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good man can't even tell it's not straight. My front emblem isn't on straight either. No one ever notices though but I know and stare at it every time I'm walking to it. I just like to tell myself that it was my special touch to it. lol
haha. great line!

·
Registered
683 Posts
but do I really want to spend upwards of $200 just for a wing?
It was more like $170 I think. It's smaller than the OEM wing, which I think is too big. It would make a nice birthday or christmas present, you could put it on your list.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts