Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2005 C has 48K on it and I notice the other day one of the fog lights is out. No big deal I'll just replace it - but wait, how the h#ll do you get at it. No it can't be through the treaded plastic guard around the front tires. The service manual says to bring it to the dealer - no way. I do a search here and very helpful, its as I thought but seems pretty simple - thanks folks. Well I go to Pep boys and get the replacement light and some clips (screw in kind - as I've fought with these things before). Its a bit of a pain and some scraped knuckles but I get it done - left side light so I don't have to mess with the wiper fluid thing. Well all done and turn them on and low and behold I replaced the wrong side. If anyone saw me at that point they would see a man cursing at his car. Well did the other side much faster but this all delayed my trip to NY Auto Show - still going now. Anyhow the forum was of great help and I can't believe Chrysler enginered these things this way.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Might be a good idea to change both of them while you're at it. I have a feeling it won't be long till the other one goes cuz that's usually what happens to me!

Bernie

·
Registered
771 Posts
I think thats what he unintentionally did. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts