Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were two 2005 SRT-8's alocated to the entire state of Indiana - and XCITsNU just exported one of them! I guess I'm the only 2005 in the state now! :D

I was out of town for two days. Just got back and it looks like several more people took delivery. Congrats all! Rambit - the tint looks sharp!

Now I just need to actually drive mine. I saw everyone else's pictures. I'll try to post some new angles on Sunday.

Enjoy them all!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
JMatt said:
There were two 2005 SRT-8's alocated to the entire state of Indiana - and XCITsNU just exported one of them! I guess I'm the only 2005 in the state now! :D

I was out of town for two days. Just got back and it looks like several more people took delivery. Congrats all! Rambit - the tint looks sharp!

Now I just need to actually drive mine. I saw everyone else's pictures. I'll try to post some new angles on Sunday.

Enjoy them all!
Yo, wat up dog? Here it's snowing again! Have fun, I know I will. :D

Rambit :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Rambit said:
Yo, wat up dog? Here it's snowing again! Have fun, I know I will. :D

Rambit :D
You're not driving that beast in the snow are you?

·
Registered
440 Posts
XCITsNU said:
JMatt,

That's awesome! Glad to help make you a legend in Indiana. :D
Where's my love?

PS Still waiting for the pics.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to Indycoder for getting this car sold to an out-of-stater!!! :D (Is that the love you wanted?)

Do I owe some pictures? Is there an outstanding PM I forgot to respond to? Let me know.

·
Registered
440 Posts
JMatt said:
Thanks to Indycoder for getting this car sold to an out-of-stater!!! :D (Is that the love you wanted?)

Do I owe some pictures? Is there an outstanding PM I forgot to respond to? Let me know.
You could buy me lunch and a beer :D

This is the second SRT that I've helped a member buy. There's an '06 coming for a fellow member who's in Seattle.

·
Registered
440 Posts
harrysam said:
That would be me. And I'll give my props up front to indyCoder!!
Will you be coming to town to get the car or will you transport it out? I’d be happy to pick you up at the airport if you fly in.

If you come to town we might talk JMatt into joining us when your car get here.

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
JMatt said:
The pics I'm referring to are from XCITsNU when we meet for the delivery of his SRT-8. I found the pics that you posted earlier.

Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
They are actually having it shipped directly from the factory to WA for me, so I won't be flying into Indy. If you're ever out in Seattle though you have a free lunch and a beer waiting for you!

·
Registered
440 Posts
XCITsNU said:
harrysam,

I just might have to take you up on that sometime in the future. :D
We could have a mini cannonball run out there ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts