Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Ron @ Frank, Just wanted to say thanks for a quality product, and service, got it in just a couple of day's and had it on 12 hours later. Got a lot of friends here on L.I. with cars and boats that are very interested, I highly recommend your product. Thanks to High Horse Performance that steered me in the right direction, after I decided to go with Zoomers....... Big Bob..:01:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Big Bob said:
Hey Ron @ Frank, Just wanted to say thanks for a quality product, and service, got it in just a couple of day's and had it on 12 hours later. Got a lot of friends here on L.I. with cars and boats that are very interested, I highly recommend your product. Thanks to High Horse Performance that steered me in the right direction. Big Bob..:01:

Glad you like em...but what's your favorite thing about them? Sound, performance, looks...what? Some pics. of your ride would be nice, let's see what you got... Thanks Big Bob, Ron

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aperformance said:
Glad you like em...but what's your favorite thing about them? Sound, performance, looks...what? Some pics. of your ride would be nice, let's see what you got... Thanks Big Bob, Ron
Sound-YES, -Performance-YES, Looks- YES, ...
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Car looks great.. I really like those wheels. BAM !!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marine Exhaust

aperformance said:
Now That's what I'm takin bout...Nice Ride!
Hi Ron and Frank, I am back, I maybe pulling the triger on a new Searay 40' Sundancer, with twin 8.1 Horizon MerCruiser Gas V drives 420HP-313KW, Thinking about the Zoomers Cyclones, will it make a difference? If so what can I expect?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Big Bob said:
Hi Ron and Frank, I am back, I maybe pulling the triger on a new Searay 40' Sundancer, with twin 8.1 Horizon MerCruiser Gas V drives 420HP-313KW, Thinking about the Zoomers Cyclones, will it make a difference? If so what can I expect?
What the Cyclones give you is no power loss like the competition. We developed them for the open header crowd with their HOT BOATS. The new laws passed say you have to be under 88dbs at idle and some of these boats were 100 plus. The Cyclones will cut the noise and still give you the performance you'd expect with open headers. In some tests we've gaind MPH and RPM over open pipes and just killed the competition. See HOT Boat Magazine. http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/default.htm

We were number one in all independant testing click link above to see pop-up of Hot Boat issue.... Ron

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NautcaSprt6 said:
Bob, I thought u already had an exhaust installed?
Anyway, I cant wait to hear that sound and enjoy it.
For my car, yes, I am in the market for a new boat and thats what it is for. :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts