Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
NautcaSprt6 said:
I guess Chrysler wants everyone of there cars to start having 300C front ends.
I really hope that does not make it to production.

The article states that it will be available in the Fall, so I guess you're out of luck.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I dig it. Really though, are you going to start trashing everything Chrysler makes because it has a grille that vaguely looks like a 300C grille?

It's not the same shape, not accompanied by the same lights, and not quite the same scale.

Thing looks a heckuvalot better than the Durango. It's got rear sensors too :D

They could have redone that storage area a little but I totally dig it. Unfortunately it's not coming till fall, and we need a car now, so the 300C it is. After that we won't need another 4 door "family car" because we'll already have one, so a Wrangler it is! :D My mom's always wanted one of those..

And the new Wranglers are saaaaweeet. 'Cept the center stack. That thing's atrocious, but we can live with it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
OoTLink said:
looks a heckuvalot better than the Durango. It's got rear sensors too :D
I absolutely agree; it's actually a good looking SUV; The Durango is actually a very good, capable vehicle but there's no way I could ever get past that horribly ugly front end on it. They fixed that with the Aspen.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
OoTLink said:
I dig it. Really though, are you going to start trashing everything Chrysler makes because it has a grille that vaguely looks like a 300C grille?

It's not the same shape, not accompanied by the same lights, and not quite the same scale.

Thing looks a heckuvalot better than the Durango. It's got rear sensors too :D

They could have redone that storage area a little but I totally dig it. Unfortunately it's not coming till fall, and we need a car now, so the 300C it is. After that we won't need another 4 door "family car" because we'll already have one, so a Wrangler it is! :D My mom's always wanted one of those..

And the new Wranglers are saaaaweeet. 'Cept the center stack. That thing's atrocious, but we can live with it. :)
OoT, I wasnt talking about the one in the link, I was talking about the one that redmad posted. Its the exact same as the 300C front end.
The One in the link looks really nice.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Another HIT product?

BUt is this photoshopped?
(WHo here sayz it wouldnt sell 50K units a year?)

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
srt dryve said:
Wasn't sure if any of you guys saw this announcement DCX came out with last week. They're claiming its the "300 of SUVs" but that title is a bit of a slap in the face if you ask me. Oh well, you can't win them all.

http://www.thehemi.com/news.php?id=20060110-1
Not a BAD LOOKING SUV..but what up with the de-tuned HEMEEE??

335 horsepower and 375 ft. pounds of torque?? Suck-O-rama....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts