Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of the year again. Winter is finally gone (for most of us) and the nice driving weather is upon us.

What do you have planned for your ride? What are you working on right now?

Share your project plans here with your fellow members.

Here's what's going on with my Black Beauty II:

Just drained and replaced all fluids - cooling; transmission; power steering; rear diff; crankcase oil; and brake lines. All fluids replaced with high tech custom stuff designed to keep wear and temps low. Will let you know how this is going after I get lapping.

Just replaced the power steering rack, as the old one was not holding pressure, especially on the track.

Purchased 2 Pirelli P Zero rear tires - 275 - 40 - 20. Will install on Monday.

Almost finished an interior "make over" using a dash kit from CarID. I ordered everything in gloss black and am using some thin chrome trim in places. will post up pics when done.

Thats me! What are you up to?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
For the MSRT8, I hope to put on MagnaFlow Hi-Flow cats and add to that a Corsa Sport exhaust. If there is any money left, I would love to add halos and a new rear spoiler (a V3 from 402 Motoring... if Ernie will still make one).

For the 300C, I would love to get a chrome Grip-type grille and add mess behind it, but the wife puts up big barriers for spending "bling" money on her car. Darn. Well, for that matter she puts up resistance for spending money on my car too! I hate it when that happens!!!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

A good chunk of that stuff is ordered and on the way, especially the visual.

·
Administrator
13,324 Posts
just put on cutouts. Got to fit a high beam HID kit & a Legmaker Frankentake IV which have been in boxes over the bad weather, get a CMR tune & try out my Meguiars DA polisher for the first time

·
Registered
5 Posts
i just got my 300 a week ago.. so next is 300c projectors with my mtec 6000k hid kit i have laying around.. bought some srt-8 oem springs for 50 bucks that need to install soon. and hopfully find some oem srt-8 rims and paint them black chrome... and thats it i think for now.

i do have my 91 sentra se-r as a project (SR20DET) that i need to finish soon.. just finished building the block and need to put in the sr20ve head and complete it... should be around 400-450hp mark once done...

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
I'll be changing my coolant, t-stat, tranny fluid & filter, oil change and changing the cabin A/C filter. Not much else I guess, but my car's now 6 years old.

Bernie

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just put on new wheels-20" SRT reps (Mach/Black Pockets)
In the process of:Demolding,Installing fog halos, Doing a little painting in the engine bay

Things that are still on my list are: Catch can, CAI, thinking about lowering it, and some putco street pedals

·
Registered
233 Posts
This is my 2000 Jeep TJ that is on 40" tires and in the process of a 6" rear stretch and new body armor.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
This is the new rear body armor thats not yet painted minus the rocker panels for the stretch.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Exhaust work and possibly some black powder coated rims. However I just polished the stock sims and they look preeeetty good! A local 300 expert "self-proclaimed" is pushing me away from the exhaust set-up indicating our HEMI engines relay on "back pressure" for torque and creating a more free-flowing system would essencially reduce torque output? Any confirmations on this? I don't want to derail the forum topic but a quick insight would be appreciated. Corsa/Magnaflow are both regarded highly, particularily on this forum...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tracking my 22 inch chrome SRT8 rims and tires from ( Factory Reproductions ) and Sportline lowering springs. Can't wait to get them installed. After that probably going with color matched tail lights and side marker lights. Then the chrome Grip grill and color matched rear window fin.

2011 is going to be a good year for the 300C (DROP UM).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Car was taken out of storage two weeks ago. Last week was a Magnaflow Cat-Back and the Predator canned performance tune. That'll probably be it until next spring.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
I'm waiting to be home long enough for a full on detail.I have had a bad set of Halo's that I will replace( for me it's I like the look of ccfl way better-but this durability issue).Also am thinking about getting rid of the two tone interior.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's that time of the year again. Winter is finally gone (for most of us) and the nice driving weather is upon us.

What do you have planned for your ride? What are you working on right now?

Share your project plans here with your fellow members.

Here's what's going on with my Black Beauty II:

Just drained and replaced all fluids - cooling; transmission; power steering; rear diff; crankcase oil; and brake lines. All fluids replaced with high tech custom stuff designed to keep wear and temps low. Will let you know how this is going after I get lapping.

Just replaced the power steering rack, as the old one was not holding pressure, especially on the track.

Purchased 2 Pirelli P Zero rear tires - 275 - 40 - 20. Will install on Monday.

Almost finished an interior "make over" using a dash kit from CarID. I ordered everything in gloss black and am using some thin chrome trim in places. will post up pics when done.

Thats me! What are you up to?
Great posts so far!

Here are the custom blended fluids that I used:

And - here's an Easter Teaser shot of my interior project (more pics to come soon):

http://www.300cforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5139&size=big&cat=&ppuser=538

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
No teasing allowed! She is a beaut. Quantum blue is good stuff no doubt

·
Registered
64 Posts
New wheels 20x8.5 et 2/10.5 et 0, lip kit, custom deep dish grill. Should have it all painted and lowered back down by the end of this week.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
38 Participants
CNISTER
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing