Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I was tired of all the small parking spaces and not being able to open my door all the way. So, I fixed it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
How do you like the lambo's so far? What kit did you use? Have had mine for about 2 years now.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
It's a VDI. Love it. No complaints whatsoever, minus the guys who hurt their necks staring...

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
I was tired of all the small parking spaces and not being able to open my door all the way. So, I fixed it.
^^^^ :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
My new GD series EBC rear discs & yellow stuff pads come Tuesday & Monday the cutouts are being welded on , well the stubs are ( with a slight twist ).

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
The latest project just arrived.

Click pics for larger versions.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
And after Canada Post arrived, Purolator stopped by my house.

Packing slip, for my SRT8 AWD. 300, Charger, same thing.

Click pics for larger versions.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
I'm thinking a new tune . Whistle while you work

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Topgaitors leather center console arm rest cover now fitted & 6k HID reverse lights

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
If I wanted to I could now ....lol

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Got any pics?
Came out nice.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
We should all put together. A little fund to get you a nice ride. Hope you're gonna share your mode on that. As always, looking good Marco

·
Administrator
13,324 Posts
its only a tiny mod, but Phaseone put in some HID headlamp bulbs in my car yeaterday as reversing lights (are they called "backup lights" over the sea?) (theres a thread on how-to) - WOW!!
I live in the boondocks & its an incredible difference

I now have some slate grey Startech leather door card covers to go on (one day!) (they cover the scalloped area under the window, as far as the armrest)

this is the old bird as of yesterday, at our 18 car UK dyno meet

edit: ........ hmmm, do I see a hint of baldspot? - hard to tell as I crew cut to number 1, but its worrying!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
38 Participants
CNISTER
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing