Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
my 06 300c project list

well she is going in for her steroid injection mods in a few days here is whats on order/ planned.....180 stat, bbk cold air intake shroud and seal, bbk polished throttle body, bbk tuned long tube headers, cat delete, custom fab X pipe 3 1/2 " pipes to resonators, ss 3 1/2 stainless tips, diablo trinity t-1000 tuner fabbed into dash for stock look ....all work done by Brandon Bussard co owner of Bussard Automotive Performance Specialties.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
well she is going in for her steroid injection mods in a few days here is whats on order/ planned.....180 stat, bbk cold air intake shroud and seal, bbk polished throttle body, bbk tuned long tube headers, cat delete, custom fab X pipe 3 1/2 " pipes to resonators, ss 3 1/2 stainless tips, diablo trinity t-1000 tuner fabbed into dash for stock look ....all work done by Brandon Bussard co owner of Bussard Automotive Performance Specialties.
Steroid injection is right! Your car will come alive after that one!

Currently I am planning on a few things. Around fall time more than likely. I am going to have my SRT Manifolds installed along with Catless midpipes. Then I am going to have Erik at BFNY Performance install a Challenger exhaust, cutting the tips into the rear bumper. I will have the stock mufflers replaced with a set of T-Phlo "Tria Series" mufflers.

Of course all this requires a custom tune to turn off the EGR and delete the rear o2 sensors. So if I am going through the tuning process, why not make it worthwhile right?

May as well install a cam! Unsure which one as of right now, but she will be a good one! That includes replacing valve train parts, going to go ahead and delete MDS, and since it will be opened up will put in a 6.1 oil pump.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
38 Participants
CNISTER
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing