Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Out for a meal with the missus, & 60 of her colleagues, all Nurses!...... But i'm driving, Pah, the place we're going to does demon daquiries & she likes to indulge.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife has gone to the movies to watch Sex in the City and I am home preparing a business plan and financial forecast so I can buy a 300c limo.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Well, i got a date tonight and am suffering from toothache to the point im going to call her and say...... Sorry cant do tonight.......

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well, i got a date tonight and am suffering from toothache to the point im going to call her and say...... Sorry cant do tonight.......

Amir,

give me her number and I will go

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha good one troy... if i decided not to go.... i shall pass her number.... you can have the older sister too.... :fing02:
Amir, Troy is a panel beater and will go around to your house and fix the toothache (slowly). I will look after the sisters!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Amir, Troy is a panel beater and will go around to your house and fix the toothache (slowly). I will look after the sisters!
well i heard her mother is single as well..... and very good looking too.... any one else likes a date for tonight..... :smashfrea and i shall keep this site as a secret if she finds out im dumped or dead haha :dead1:

·
Registered
633 Posts
well i heard her mother is single as well..... and very good looking too.... any one else likes a date for tonight..... :smashfrea and i shall keep this site as a secret if she finds out im dumped or dead haha :dead1:
I will take all three. should be a good night and should end in a "BANG"

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I look after them all!

When do you get your license back and pickup the SRT

·
Registered
633 Posts
I look after them all!

When do you get your license back and pickup the SRT
Too Late michael I bet you to them, But I will pass on your no. once I am finished

·
Registered
439 Posts
k: i like,the idea,3 300's and 3 chicks!!!!!:cheers vince

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am just watching TV and playing around with some servers for work....fun night in :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well I just finished BBQing home grown lamb chops. Now the big decision what to do with what we are going to do for the next week. I have the next week off. I hope I never get a job where I have to work 5 says a week and have less than 13 weeks holiday a year. Life is sooo tough.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I just finished BBQing home grown lamb chops. Now the big decision what to do with what we are going to do for the next week. I have the next week off. I hope I never get a job where I have to work 5 says a week and have less than 13 weeks holiday a year. Life is sooo tough.
I've gone the soft option and got pizza tonight

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I hope I never get a job where I have to work 5 says a week and have less than 13 weeks holiday a year. Life is sooo tough.
you must be in Mining like me :biggrin:

6 weeks 2 days annual leave + 2 weeks sick leave so make better make that 8 weeks 2 days annual leave per year for me + 14.88 weeks long service after 10 years service on $100K+........life is tough for me too :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and what was I doing today :thumbsdow a mid-life on my work/dump run hack a Mitsubushi Magna, replacing steering rack, lower ball joints, control arm bushes, radiator, starter motor + install starter relay, rewire alternator charge circuit, engine mounts plus a whole other load of boring by expensive crap :pat: :pat:

1 - 20 of 554 Posts