Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shabab unbelievable news i just went online to price the pos base caprice with no extras guess what you ready..... 71,000 Australian Dollar = 17,693.5 Kuwaiti Dinar :biggrin:
thats an extra TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND US DOLLARS :pat:

http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/buildprice

ill try to find the prices from europe:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lumina ss is 9,500kd
lumina ss holden is 15,000kd
haha maybe we should export back to them :biggrin: incredible thats double the price for the exact same car and options...
----------

ok i just went online to compare srt8 prices araund the world its very shocking....

USA srt8s its USD. 45,000

EUROPE srt8s USD. 83,000 :yuck:

Australia srt8 USD.72,500 the jeep srt8 is USD 80.000

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
from a country to another currency tend to change and the exchange rate changes and taxes and laws changes and god knows what else .. soo ppl tend to get screwed depending on region etc etc :/ and that blows major nuttz

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
from a country to another currency tend to change and the exchange rate changes and taxes and laws changes and god knows what else .. soo ppl tend to get screwed depending on region etc etc :/ and that blows major nuttz

all i want to know is how do you blow a nut :biggrin:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow did bu hamad blow up a nut how did you know this info??? did you count them??? dose he only have one left??? which one is it left one or right one or is it sagging in the middle now :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts